First Healthcare Consultants
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients’ expectations. If you’re motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Provides physical therapy services planned, delegated and supervised by the qualified Physical Therapist in accordance with the patient’s Plan of Treatment.
- Confers with Physical Therapist regularly regarding patient’s plan of treatment, status of progress toward goals, questions and concerns
- Assists with cleaning and maintenance of equipment, treatment and department areas
- Reports any problems with department equipment to the appropriate personnel to ensure that it is maintained in good working order.
- Communicates patient’s needs and progress to the Physical Therapist of record and assists in securing special adaptive equipment for patients to improve function. Incorporates the use of adaptive equipment to enhance the rehabilitation program
- Maintains and submits patient treatment and billing documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, funding source, local, state and federal regulations.
- Adheres to standards of the Company’s Code of Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs and meetings; obtains continuing education as required by company policy and regulations; maintains and enhances clinical practice skills
- Current unrestricted license as a Physical Therapist Assistant by state in which practicing
- Current Basic Life Support or cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification, in accordance state regulations
- A minimum of one year’s work experience as a Physical Therapist Assistant preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurological injury
- Communicates effectively and professionally in verbal and written interactions
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
About our Line of Business
To apply for this job please visit www.firsthealthcareconsultants.com.