First Healthcare Consultants
First Healthcare Consultants is seeking a Home Health Aide to join our team. This position is a great opportunity to grow your HHA skillset while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the home care setting. Join our team of dedicated Home Health Aides today to begin helping people live their best life.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts
- Responsible for assisting clients with either personal care or home management tasks
- This would include assistance with basic personal hygiene and grooming, feeding and ambulation, medical monitoring, and other basic health care related tasks
- Home Management includes tasks that include basic housekeeping, shopping and other related housekeeping tasks
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Ability to communicate both verbal and written.
- Certification, if required by state licensure as a CNA or Home Health Care Aide in the state in which the aide is to provide care.
- Capable of working responsibly with confidential information.
- Must be able to work independently.
About our Line of Business
At First Healthcare Consultants, our main goal is to provide top-quality care in the most peaceful and comforting setting – your very own home. Our organization offers a comprehensive range of hospices and home health services, carefully customized to meet the unique requirements of both patients and their families. First Healthcare Consultants is firmly rooted in our unwavering dedication to delivering exceptional patient care and fostering strong leadership within our agency and teams. We are proud to have some of the best and brightest individuals in the health care industry on our team. We are confident you will find purpose, meaning and a chance to make a positive impact from day one. For more information about First Healthcare Consultants. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
To apply for this job please visit www.firsthealthcareconsultants.com.