First Healthcare Consultants
Our Home Health Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTA) are the heart of our organization! In this position, you will play a vital role in supporting your patients. You will provide direct care and work closely with the interdisciplinary team to ensure that both patients and their families receive the best possible care experience. Take this chance to make a meaningful impact on your career today!
Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid time off
- 401(k) program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vendor discounts
- Assisting the Occupational Therapist in the implementation of vocational and educational activities designed to restore and reinforce individuals’ task performance and promote their overall health and self-sufficiency.
- Designing and adapting equipment for working and living environments, including fabricating assistive devices to improve participation in the program and/or community
- Conducting community reintegration activities to assist individuals with their occupational therapy needs during physical activity
- Providing training to individuals and any others involved in their rehabilitation, and documenting results of the training
- Supporting individuals’ plan of treatment by documenting and reporting status changes to the rehabilitation specialist, clinical coordinator, attending physician, and other treatment team members as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree from a certified occupational therapy assistant training program
- Current Occupational Therapist Assistant certification
- Knowledge of complex neurologic injury and neuro-rehabilitation techniques
- 2 years of clinical experience required in assisting with the assessment and management of traumatic brain injury or similar neurological conditions.
- Current CPR certification
- Knowledge of complex neurologic injury and orthopedic rehabilitation techniques
To apply for this job please visit www.firsthealthcareconsultants.com.